20100605

Is this life?

Away from home
Tears like waterfall
In a place where I shall call deserted island
As I said

I'm high w/o drugs
I'm drunk w/o alcohol
I'm overdosed w/o medications
Waterfalls drowned in reasons

I love I hurt I miss
New life I am reborn
For zillion times
This time's surreal

Veranda's my tear paradise
A place I shall call home
Tears like waterfall
Stop flooding my heart
Here I see trees
Greens Grass Nature The sky
In the middle of the night
Where humans are sleeping
Ghosts are watching

Tears like waterfall
Flooding my soul
I am reborn

Listening to the familiar voices
My throat's stuck
Veranda greets me with silence
That I really need to feed my crowded head

0003 drowned in the voices
I love I need I care I miss
In a deserted land
Do they love me?
It's all in thoughts, remember
REMEMBER

-

No comments:

Post a Comment